Are you seeking full time, long term employment? Would you like work that’s immediately gratifying AND makes the lives of others a whole lot more wonderful? Look no further!
- have a reliable car, car insurance, and a valid driver’s license
- are comfortable driving to 2-3 client homes per day and working as in teams
- are an organized, focused, detail oriented individual
- honestly enjoy cleaning
- have at least two references
- are a coachable dedicated individual
- provide paid training for all of our employees
- provide each team with cleaning equipment and eco friendly cleaning products
- are a locally owned college run business
- offer generous hourly compensation, well ABOVE Maryland’s newly enacted minimum wage
- during the training program all travel expenses will be compensated.
- once training is complete pay will increase to $11.50 an hour for our part time employees.
- enjoy perks such as generous gas stipends, benefits, oil changes, tips, and bonuses.
Pay and Benefits:
|Detailed Pay Scale||Part Time||Part Time||Full Time|
|Qualifying Factors||Averaged 10 to 24 cleaning hrs worked per week during pay period||Averaged 25 to 31 cleaning hrs worked per week during pay period||Averaged 32 to 40 cleaning hrs worked per week during pay period|
|Supervised Training||$10.00 per hour||$10.50 per hour||$11.50 per hour|
|Unsupervised Training||$11.50 per hour||$12.00 per hour||$12.50 per hour|
|Office Work/Meetings||$10.00 per hour||$10.00 per hour||$10.00 per hour|
|Base Pay for Cleaner Positions||$11.50 per hour||$11.50 per hour||$11.50 per hour|
|Commitment to Excellence (typically earned by everyone, every paycheck! Just have no absences or quality issues.)||$.50 extra per hour||$.50 extra per hour||$.50 extra per hour = $15/hr base pay jumps to $17/hr!|
|Mystery Shop||$25.00/each cleaning pro||$25.00/each cleaning pro||$25.00/each cleaning pro|
|Gas Card||$5.50 per house / by # of cleaners*||$5.50 per house / by # of cleaners*||$5.50 per house / by # of cleaners*|
|Additional Services Referral Bonus||5% of total sale||5% of total sale||5% of total sale|
|Tips from satisfied clients||100%||100%||100%|
|Health & Wellness||n/a||Monthly Massage or Manicure/Pedicure||Monthly Massage or Manicure/Pedicure|
|Bag of Books||n/a||2 bags of school supplies annually*||3 bags of school supplies annually*|
|Average total $ per hour||$16.00 to $17.00/hour||$18.00 to $19.00/hour||$20.00 to $21.00/hour|
Health & Wellness: Qualified team members earn monthly massages from local spas.
Gas Card: Team members are give a gas card to a either Exxon, BP, Shell, Mobile or other, calculated at $5.50 per house, divided by attending cleaners. Starts accruing in second phase of training.
Oil Change: Team members are given a gas card every three months towards the use of an oil change (no synthetic oil).
|1st Year: $200.00||6th Year: $1,200.00|
|2nd Year: $400.00||7th Year: $1,400.00|
|3rd Year: $600.00||8th Year: $1,600.00|
|4th Year: $800.00||9th Year: $1,800.00|
|5th Year: $1,000.00||10th Year: $2,000.00|
Do you guarantee my hours?
Due to the fact we are a growing company we do not guarantee hours.
What if I get lost on the job while trying to find a client's house?
If you get lost on the job give our office a call and we will assist you from there. However, If you find yourself in need of an GPS you can get one from us for a nominal fee of $20.00.
Will I get to clean for the same clients on an ongoing basis?
Yes, we try to keep all of our cleaners schedules as routine as possible. We want our customers to build relationships with their house cleaners. So we try to minimize drive times in between our home cleanings as much as possible. However there will be occasional one time cleanings.